Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What will happen to the US Economy? Will the rich start paying their taxes ?

I am 17 and am worried that their mistakes could effect me and cause mass riots and civil war if they take everything away from the people on S.S.I. There are no jobs to replace those benefits people would resort to forceful tactics to take what they need to feed their families. Most people my age can't get a job that even supports a livable life cause the first job you can get the income makes you work so long you can't go to school. We have college graduates lined up at MC.Donald's for a job. Even with an education for people my age there is such a line up of people who have hundreds more qualifications that there is no room for us new adults to survive in the world. America is now a third world country cause there is no chance for the adults just now turning 18 to make enough money to live off of. Should me and my friends put up money to move to China and leave the USA? Our jobs are over seas after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment