Sunday, July 17, 2011

Did I go in too fast?

I was dating this girl for a month and we still hadn't done anything after 4 dates alone in my basement. We were both nervous because it was eqch of ours first relationship. On the fourth date I rubbed her pussy outside her pants but we didn't make out or anything. The next date we made out and I felt her up. I felt her up for a good 5 minutes and then let go. About 10 minutes later I tried to move in again, sliding my hand up her stomach and she pushed my hand away. We kept making out until she had to go home. I thought it went really well. In the next 2 weeks we couldn't find time to hang out with each other. We both had conflicts. Then I got sick and after being sick for 2 weeks she broke up with me. She said that we were still treating each othe like friends and we weren't treating it as a relationship in public. I just don't like to show affection in public. Could she also have been afraid at how fast the relationship was moving? Please help. I really liked this girl. Also, is there any way I can salvage the relationship. Its been about a week since the break up. We are both 16 by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment