Sunday, July 17, 2011

Should i give up on 16 years of friendship or keep fighting?

This is a long story but hopefully I can shorten it some to be understood. My friend and I have been friends since diapers and we were extremely close. Within the last 4 years, I've felt a shift in our friendship. I felt like I was always one step ahead of her while she was content with being jobless and lazy. Anyway, over the weekend, she and I hung out, had the greatest time together up until this past sunday. I tried to stop a stupid argument that her and her sister were having and she ended up taking her anger out on me. I got angry and told her not to get mad with me but to realize how stupid and petty they sounded. This is the third argument we've gotten into in the past 4 years and I notice that when she's mad with with someone in her fam, she takes it out on me in arguments. I also found out that she told her sis that we weren't speaking a while ago when we were. Should I salvage this friendship or leave it alone? My boyfriend and mom think I should leave it alone, what do u think??? HONEST ANSWERS PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment